AnsweredAssumed Answered

Agilent 33220A arbitray wave creation

Question asked by JensArpe on Sep 23, 2011
Latest reply on Sep 23, 2011 by lhornburg
Hi,

I have to program like 20 different arbitray waves for the Agilent 33220A. These waves look like: 6V for 5ms; 7V for 55ms; 3V for 3ms and so on. These waves are used to do some testing later on, so I gotta save them somewhere. Since the 33220A only has 4 slots to save custom created waves, I would have to enter them over and over again which seems pretty impractical for me.

So I decided to try out the IntuiLink wave generator. The problem is, that I can only specify relative values in it. Which is too complicated. Since I only have absolute values (like descriped above). And it seems that IntuiLink narrows down the V output range?

So my questions:

1. Is there a possibility read waves generatet with the frontpanel of the 33220A into IntuiLink  (I found a post here thath said its not, but a confirmation would be nice)
2. Is there a way to put absolute values into IntuiLink and download them to the 33220A? (V Values with a timestamp)
3. Is there a way to use the full -10V to +10V output range from within IntuiLink?

thx for your time  

Outcomes