AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VeeColorizer: Utility for adding color info to the detail view of VEE progs (for better readability).

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 8, 2001
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12"><TITLE>vrf Pattern matching</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hi All,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Does anyone know how you can identify part of a string e.g.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">If string contains a certain sub-string "the quick brown fox" </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I want to read if the string contains  "quick".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I thought that using the IF/THEN object using a wildcard might work but it would not accept my formula "A=="*quick*"</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Any thoughts</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Best regards,</FONT></P><P><I><FONT COLOR="#008080" FACE="Tahoma">Stuart Roberts</FONT></I></P><P><I><FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE=2 FACE="Tahoma">Validation Analyst</FONT></I></P><P><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Siemens Datatrak Location & Information Systems Ltd</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Wiltshire House</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">County Park</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Shrivenham Rd</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Swindon</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Wiltshire</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">t       :       (01793) 508315</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">f       :       (01793) 500115</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">e       :      <U> </U></FONT><U><FONT COLOR="#0000FF" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">stuart.roberts@siemens-datatrak.com</FONT></U><BR><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">www     :      </FONT><U> <FONT COLOR="#0000FF" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">www.siemens-datatrak.com</FONT></U></P><BR></BODY></HTML>---------------------------------------------------------------------This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages tothis maillist, just email to "vrf@lvld.agilent.com".  Subscriptions andunsubscriptions are done through the address "vrf-request@lvld.agilent.com".If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"to "vrf-request@lvld.agilent.com".---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Outcomes