AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Licensing posts

Question asked by VRFuser on Nov 3, 2003
Hi vrf-ers,

I just want to respond briefly with respect to the licensing issues Rob Marquardt brought up.

I decided to stop trying to respond to each of your posts, even though there are excellent points being raised. Nicole is at VEE Days this week, so Support is a bit undermanned right now. C'est la vie.

Various of us at Agilent have been gathering up all the messages so we can reconstruct the details in future. This topic is getting lots of attention from the right folks here at Agilent, but it's going to take us some time to decide how best to deal with the general issues being raised. Even after we have decided what to do, we may not be able to inform the vrf for quite a while, as there are usually many steps in addressing issues like this, and announcing solutions before they're ready (or before feasibility has been determined) can be disastrous.

I.e. I can't say right now what might happen as a result of our conversations here, and it may be quite a while before we can say anything. But silence doesn't mean the issues are being ignored, just that they're thorny and require thought before we can proceed.

As for Rob Marquardt's specific situation, we are in contact with him and are working together on it.

Best Regards,

Scott Bayes
Software Technical Support

Agilent Technologies, Inc.
815 14th Street S.W.
Loveland, CO, U.S.A. 80537

970 679 3799 Tel
970 635 6867 Fax

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes