AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Looking for a temperature monitor with USB interface, will need to communicate to it from ATE app.

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 14, 2005
Hello all,

I am looking for a USB-based temperature monitor, exclusively for
tracking the temperature drift inside of a test rack system.

I would like something that I can communicate with via my ATE

Most of the ones I found so far have their own dedicated software
application, but I want to talk to it from my ATE application.

I can handle any driver style (DLL, etc.) assuming the documentation is

If it does more than just temperature, that's OK, too (e.g. -

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks for helping out...


You are currently subscribed to vrf as:
To subscribe send a blank email to "".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "".