AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Vee 7 freezes up at 10+ vee sessions and hangs windows

Question asked by WDrago on Jun 8, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45"><TITLE>RE: [vrf] Vee 7 freezes up at 10+ vee sessions and hangs windows</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>> Vee is ultimately an programming editor and who says one </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> should not use </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> more than one instance of an editor at any given time?</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Of course. I do that all the time.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Typically for copying and pasting things from one program to another.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>I usually have 2 to 3 intances of vee open at any given time.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>When I asked why you have 10 vees going at once I was wondering</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>what your application was (must be pretty interesting if it needs</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>10 programs to control it.)</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>My question wasn't meant as criticism.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-Bill</FONT></P><BR><BR><BR><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2> This e-mail and subsequent attachments may contain information which is proprietary to L-3 Communications Corporation. The contents shall not be disclosed, copied, distributed or used unless authorized by L-3 Communications Narda - East.</FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes