AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf "Enable" and "Disable" control inputs

Question asked by papineni_vinod on Dec 30, 2005
<html><head><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)"><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal     {margin:0in;     margin-bottom:.0001pt;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink     {color:blue;     text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed     {color:purple;     text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17     {font-family:Arial;     color:windowtext;}@page Section1     {size:8.5in 11.0in;     margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1     {page:Section1;}--></style></head><body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple><div class=Section1><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I’m developing a test for a plug-in PCMCIA EPC RFIDReader in HP Vee. The .inf file for this device assigns a serial port forcommunication through the DLL. The device comes with a DLL file developed in C#but there is no definition file to import. HP Vee requires a definition filefor functions calls to the DLL and I’d like to understand what steps Ineed to take next to use the DLL functions and eliminate the need to send bit streamsdirectly to the serial port.</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>The DLL C# source code was provided but my C# background isweak. </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><em><i><font size=1 face="Times New Roman"><spanstyle='font-size:8.0pt'>Regards,</span></font></i></em></p><p class=MsoNormal><em><i><font size=1 face="Times New Roman"><span  style='font-size:8.0pt'>Clifton</span></font></i></em><em><i><font size=1face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:8.0pt'> Drew</span></font></i></em></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'> </span></font></p></div><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes