AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Using our own Matlab functions

Question asked by Pascal on Nov 23, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII"><TITLE>Message</TITLE><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Hi Rachel,</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>I use some homemade Matlab functions in my VEE programs. I did it by creating a "pre-parsed pseudo-code file" from my .m file (see help pcode in Matlab) and putting the resulting .p file in the MATLAB/toolbox/local folder. There might be a better way but this seems to be working fine.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Best Regards,</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2> Pascal</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=718571908-24112005></SPAN> </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Lederman Rachel [mailto:rachell@rafael.co.il] <BR><B>Sent:</B> 24 November 2005 08:23<BR><B>To:</B> VRF<BR><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] Using our own Matlab functions<BR><BR></DIV></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>Hi all,</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>How can I call  our external   Matlab functions from VEE6 Matlab object. </FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>I wrote a matlab Function for   calculating some parameters. The function needs two   variables.</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>When creating a Matlab object in   VEE6, is it possible to plant the function like ordinary matlab function   ?</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>For example :</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>1. Creating add.m   Function</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>Add.m</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>Function [res] = add   (a,b)</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us>        <FONT   face=Arial>res=a+b;</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>2. On the VEE6 matlab   script&#058;</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial>C=Add(A,B)</FONT></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><B><FONT face="Monotype Corsiva" size=4>Best   Regards,</FONT></B></SPAN></P>  <P dir=ltr><SPAN lang=en-us><B><FONT face="Monotype Corsiva"   size=4>Rachel</FONT></B></SPAN></P><BR>--- <BR>You are currently subscribed to   vrf as: P.Aubry@irctr.tudelft.nl <BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>To send messages to this mailing   list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send   a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>Search the "unofficial   vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/". </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes