AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf vee-Files searchable in XP

Question asked by fmartinez on Nov 21, 2005

regedit.exe : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlContentIndexFilterFilesWithUnknownExtensions = 1

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Shawn Fessenden [mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2005 16:07
Para: VRF
Asunto: RE: [vrf] vee-Files searchable in XP

> I think it is a XP SP2 problem.

I think it's just another example of MS making things "better"

> activate "index files with unknown extensions"

I couldn't find anything like that, but then again this is the el-cheapo Home version. Fortunately there are auxiliary instructions in help that detail what to do about it, although that's a long and winding road.
-SHAWN-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este correo electrnico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informacin de carcter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgacin, copia o distribucin a terceros sin la previa autorizacin escrita de Indra. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrnico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvo a la direccin electrnica del remitente. POR FAVOR, ANTES DE IMPRIMIR ESTE CORREO ELECTRNICO CONSIDERE SU APORTACIN A LA CONSERVACIN DEL MEDIO AMBIENTE POR LA REDUCCIN DE CONSUMO DE PAPEL.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL.

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes