AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Char to Hex

Question asked by reiner.schlieker on Jun 22, 2003

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hi Vrf,</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">        I have a couple of questions,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">        1. Does anybody know how scroll bars work on panel views, I notice that you </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">                    automatically get scroll bars within a Alphanumeric display. </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">            Can you force scroll bars to appear on a panel view?</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">        2. Due to the size of my panel view. (Takes up the whole screen)</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">                     I need to run my program as a exe. The only problem is that</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">                     It makes it difficult to debug. As when I get a error the program </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">                     stops. Is there a method to trap the error & report it , without crashing the exe.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif"> Any help or suggestions would be  most appreciated.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif"> Thanks for help in advance</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Regards</font>

<font size=2 face="Arial">Gavin Candy.

Quality Engineer.
BHC Components Ltd
20-21 Cumberland Drive
Granby Industrial Estate
Weymouth
DT4 9TE
England

Tel:         ++44  1305 830734
Fax:        ++44  1305 760670
Email:      gavin.candy@bhc.co.uk

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">                </font>---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes