AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf pid control with hp3252A and VEE

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 15, 2005

I'm trying to set up a PID control of liquid temperature using AgilentVEE and HP 3852A Data Acquisition/Control Unit wich is an old productof HP.
I've looked at the example about using PID, but how can I make comunicate VEE with 3852?

And can I use the high speed voltmeter and the DAC of 3852 for this?
I think, but i did't figure out how.


Berneanu Vicentiu
---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "".