AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE RunTime error

Question asked by adam_kohler on Jan 31, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6603.0"><TITLE>VEE RunTime error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><!-- Converted from text/rtf format --><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I have a VEE program that calls another VEE RunTime Program.  The program calls it correctly and it runs correctly too.  But when it comes to the end it should shut down and return to the calling program.  When it shuts down I get an error box saying the VEE runtime encountered a problem and needs to close, tell Microsoft about it.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">This is strange because if I run the program as the original VEE program I can close it manually and it closes fine and returns to the calling program.  </FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Has anyone seen this before and any ideas of what could be wrong with the runtime version.</FONT></P><P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Adam Kohler</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Software Test</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">EPSG</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Agilent Technologies</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Scotland</FONT></P><P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">tel net 313 5327</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">t +44 131 335 7327</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">e adam_kohler@agilent.com</FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes