AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf bargraph

Question asked by VRFuser on Jan 12, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1479" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello Ivan</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We had a kind of similar problem.  In our application we generate VEE files which contain variable declarations.  We import this VEE file to declare variables.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>At some point a file was corrupted and the text "UInt8" turned into "UInu8".  We never found out how this happened.  It only happened once and we use this method all the time.  We are certain that it was not due to a bug in our code.  </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The VEE files are generated once per software revision, not generated on the fly for each use.  I don't see how VEE should change the contents of an imported VEE library and I doubt Windoze would have corrupted the file, but who knows eh?</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This info is probably useless, but, just letting you know.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Best regards</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Andrew Fudge</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Genesys IBS</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Wales, UK</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>  <DIV   style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>   <A title=ivan.edwards@irisys.co.uk   href="mailto:ivan.edwards@irisys.co.uk">Ivan Edwards</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=vrf@agilent.com   href="mailto:vrf@agilent.com">VRF</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:24   AM</DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] spelling change</DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT><BR></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=809331510-13012005>I have   been running a VEE6 .vxe program on two PCs successfully for the past   month.  The program runs through a test routine every 15 minutes all day   long.  Every run through the program takes it through a UserFunction   which gets a variable globalWindow at two points.  Today I have had the   attached error thrown up which refers to a globalWmndow not found.  I   have checked the .vee program and there is no spelling mistake.  After   re-booting all is well again.  Does anyone know what's happening and how   can I stop it?</SPAN></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN   class=809331510-13012005></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN   class=809331510-13012005></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>  <P><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Ivan Edwards</FONT> </P>  <P></P><FONT face="Courier New" size=2></FONT>  <HR>  <P></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as:   AndrewF@genesysibs.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing   list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the   mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes