AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf enlarge Control Boxes within a .net Control

Question asked by detlef.baranski on Nov 15, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.2"><TITLE>AW: [vrf] ActiveX Spreadsheet object</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Andie,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>with VEE 7.5 you also get the excel - library support. So normally you do not need these ActixeX -stuff anymore.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Just use the lego blocks from the VEE -Excel menue and voila </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To understand how it works have a look for the excel examples. It is much easier than the activ-x stuff.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Just in case you need more complex scripts, have a look for the example how you can run the excel macros directly from excel.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>So at the end there is really no need for actveX-Excel calls anymore since vee7.5 - beside the fact you want to use old written code ....</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>So at the end you have the choice to use both ...but take care of mixing it .</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Best regards,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>detlef</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Ursprngliche Nachricht-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Von: Andie Hioki [<A HREF="mailto:andie_hioki@sbcglobal.net">mailto:andie_hioki@sbcglobal.net</A>] </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. November 2005 08:12</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>An: VRF</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Betreff: [vrf] ActiveX Spreadsheet object</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Hello,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>I'm new to VEE 7.5. Can anyone tell me how to</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>access/refer to an ActiveX Spreadsheet object's</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>cells? I want to be able to assign some values to</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>the spreadsheet object's cells. All I know right</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>now is that I have to use a formula and refer to</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>the spreadsheet object's name. Thank you.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Regards,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Andie</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>---</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes