AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf ActiveX Spreadsheet object in VXL

Question asked by detlef.baranski on Nov 15, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7226.0"><TITLE>vee-Files searchable in XP</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><!-- Converted from text/rtf format --><P><FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hi,</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I got the experience that contents of the Vee-Files are not searchable with XP. I was searching for a function of which I knew the name but not where I used it. So I searched for the key word ( = my function name) but I didn't get any results. Trying to search for key words which are used in all vee-Files I didn't get any result, too.</FONT></P><P><FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Do I use wrong parameters or is it an XP-feature (only Bill Gates knows why…)? Does anybody know how to make the vee-files searchable?</FONT></P><P><FONT COLOR="#008000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Best Regards, Axel</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">TEM - Entwicklung Mechanik<BR>R&D Mechanical Engineering<BR><B>Francotyp-Postalia GmbH</B><BR>Triftweg 21-26<BR>16547 Birkenwerder / Germany<BR>Tel.: +49 (0) 33 03/5 25 - 6 37<BR>Fax: +49 (0) 33 03/5 37 07 - 6 37<BR></FONT><A HREF="mailto:a.kieser@francotyp.com"><U><FONT COLOR="#0000FF" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">mailto:a.kieser@francotyp.com</FONT></U></A><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial"><BR></FONT><A HREF="http://www.francotyp.com/"><U><FONT COLOR="#0000FF" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">http://www.francotyp.com/</FONT></U></A><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial"> </FONT></P><BR><BR><BR><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes