AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Matlab in VEE7.51 is not working if VEE6.01 is installe d on the same computer

Question asked by detlef.baranski on Nov 16, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.2"><TITLE>AW: [vrf] Matlab in VEE7.51 is not working if VEE6.01 is installed on the same computer</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>I use almost same config with no prob.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Only advice: reinstall Vee 7.51 (do you own full version or just eval?) with standard feature . Use admin rights.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Best regards,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>detlef</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Ursprngliche Nachricht-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Von: manfred.weiss@nokia.com [<A HREF="mailto:manfred.weiss@nokia.com">mailto:manfred.weiss@nokia.com</A>] </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. November 2005 10:38</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>An: VRF</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Betreff: [vrf] Matlab in VEE7.51 is not working if VEE6.01 is installed on the same computer</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Hello, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>I have the following problem: </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>if I try to run one of the Matlab examples which are provided with VEE (for example Plot2DArray.vee) I always get the following error message from VEE 7.51</FONT></P><BR><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>My computer: </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>WIN2000 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>VEE6.01 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>VEE7.51 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Agilent IO-Library version 14 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>If I run the Matlab examples with VEE6.01 they work, but not with VEE7.51. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Has anybody an idea how to fix this problem? </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Best regards </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Manfred </FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2> </FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes