AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Text Array Comapre

Question asked by VRFuser on Nov 8, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12"><TITLE>RE: [vrf] Text Array Comapre</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Thank you very much for the help.</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks and All The Best</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Alon Ashton</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Vinod [<A HREF="mailto:papineni_vinod@yahoo.com">mailto:papineni_vinod@yahoo.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 5:02 AM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: Alon Ashton</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: Re: [vrf] Text Array Comapre</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Alon,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Here is a simplified version...</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-Vinod</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>--- Alon Ashton |alonas@rit.co.il> wrote:</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Hi All</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> I have a little problem... I have a text array that its content and</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> size is</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> changing.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> As you can see in the example I attached, the text array contains</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> some texts</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> that are similar in the array.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> I would like to unify the similar text in the array and show only the</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> 1 name</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> of each kind at the end.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>>  ||CompareStrings.vee>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Thanks and All The Best</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Alon Ashton</FONT></P><BR><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>               </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>__________________________________</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2><A HREF="http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs" TARGET="_blank">http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs</A></FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes