AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf User32.dll extracticon function

Question asked by VRFuser on Feb 10, 2006
<html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)"><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal     {margin:0cm;     margin-bottom:.0001pt;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink     {color:blue;     text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed     {color:purple;     text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17     {mso-style-type:personal-compose;     font-family:Arial;     color:windowtext;}@page Section1     {size:595.3pt 841.9pt;     margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}div.Section1     {page:Section1;}--></style></head><body lang=EN-GB link=blue vlink=purple><div class=Section1><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi All<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Does anyone have an example of using the extracticonfunction from user32.dll?  I am trying to extract an icon handle from an iconfile (*.ico) that only has one icon within it.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I think the problem may be my home made definition file foruser32.dll, so if anyone could give me an example of how to define theextracticon function that would be appreciated and may be enough!<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Thanks in advance.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Nick<o:p></o:p></span></font></p></div><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send an email request to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes