AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf ActiveX control Toolbar

Question asked by g.nied on Nov 28, 2005
Yes, wrap is on. I'll see if asc(10) works--Regards,Rich===================Richard KleinhenzWafer Engineering845-892-2617scubaman@us.ibm.com===================             "Shawn Fessenden"                                                          <shawn@testech-lt                                                          d.com>                                                     To                                        VRF <vrf@agilent.com>                            11/28/2005 05:14                                           cc              PM                                                                                                                               Subject                                        RE: [vrf] sending line break to                  Please respond to         excel                                            "Shawn Fessenden"                                             > I see it in the string I send to> excel, but it is suppressed...Bummer. You might want to try using
, but if
is filtered I guessthatprobably won't work. You could try
, but that's just a wild guess too.Does the cell in question have the wrap text attribute applied?-SHAWN----You are currently subscribed to vrf as: scubaman@us.ibm.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".If you need help with the mailing list send a message to"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes