AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf 2 VEE Programs

Question asked by VRFuser on Sep 14, 2005
Latest reply on Sep 14, 2005 by VRFuser
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have run 2 and sometimes 3 VEE programs simultaneously for ~ 5 years.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The programs talked to the same instrumentation at different times.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>After the data is acquired from the instruments, I "clear" and "reset" the instruments.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have VEE programs that will run continuosly for over a year, acquiring data every hour and very seldom have any problems.</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes