AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Registering Matlab/VEE-Matlab Servers

Question asked by AndyS21 on Oct 23, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7232.46"><TITLE>Registering Matlab/VEE-Matlab Servers</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><!-- Converted from text/rtf format --><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hello VRF,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I am running WinXP, VEE 7-5 and Matlab 7-04.  By default, any time I run some Matlab script within a VEE program, the full Matlab engine is instantiated.  If I try to execute the matlab /regserver command from the VEE install directory, it appears to have no effect.  In other words I cannot switch the Matlab engine from full Matlab to Matlab Script that ships with VEE.  This appears to be a VEE 7-5 issue as I have no problems with a VEE 6-0 install.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Can anyone provide me with any guidance or let me know whether you have had similar problems (and whether there is a solution!)</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Thanks</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Andy</FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes