AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Active X control in Vee Runtime

Question asked by john_carver on Jan 3, 2005
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.24"><TITLE>Active X control in Vee Runtime</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I have written a program in Vee 6.2 using ActiveX Automation and Control references.  And have converted the program into a runtime file.  The runtime works on my computer but when I move to another computer that has just runtime on it, it will not run.  Is there something I am missing?  Thank you.</FONT></P><UL><P><B><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">John D. Carver</FONT></B><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Test Technician</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Product Reliability Center</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Global Automotive Division, America's North</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________________________________________</FONT><BR><B><FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Tyco Electronics</FONT></B> </P><P><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">3800 Reidsville Road            Phone:  336-727-5805</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Winston Salem, NC  27101-2166   Fax:    336-727-5153</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Mail Stop: 079-050              Email:  </FONT><A HREF="mailto:john_carver@tycoelectronics.com "><FONT COLOR="#808080" SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">john_carver@tycoelectronics.com</FONT></A><BR>        </P></UL>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes