AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf How to read out the value from instrument!?

Question asked by s871704 on Mar 30, 2005
Latest reply on Mar 30, 2005 by s871704
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=big5"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT size=2>Hello Detlef,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks for your response. The web-site is very usefully for me to solve my questions.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks again.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>MaTH</FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt sÓ©">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>  <DIV   style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt sÓ©; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>   <A title=Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de   href="mailto:Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de">Baranski, Detlef</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt sÓ©"><B>To:</B> <A title=vrf@agilent.com   href="mailto:vrf@agilent.com">VRF</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt sÓ©"><B>Cc:</B> <A title=s871704@mail.yzu.edu.tw   href="mailto:'s871704@mail.yzu.edu.tw'">'s871704@mail.yzu.edu.tw'</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt sÓ©"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:02   PM</DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt sÓ©"><B>Subject:</B> AW: [vrf] How to read out the   value from instrument!?</DIV>  <DIV><BR></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN   class=451565912-30032005>Sorry, did  mix the SICL with SCPI - that is the   problem of abreviations and my memory ;-(</SPAN></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=451565912-30032005>So   forget my last sentence. You are using the SCPI keywords in your   io-boxes...</SPAN></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN   class=451565912-30032005>sorry again,</SPAN></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN   class=451565912-30032005>detlef</SPAN></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN   class=451565912-30032005></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">    <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma     size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----<BR><B>Von:</B> Baranski, Detlef     [mailto:Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de]<BR><B>Gesendet:</B> Mittwoch, 30.     März 2005 14:43<BR><B>An:</B> VRF<BR><B>Betreff:</B> AW: [vrf] How to read     out the value from instrument!?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN     class=627263812-30032005>There are the direct - io  commands which you     are using via IO-Manager and -at the end, via VISA     library.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN     class=627263812-30032005>There are samplpe programs how to do it on the     agilent developer network - ADN,</SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=627263812-30032005>or     have  a look for a program sample at <A     href="http://www.my-vee.de">www.my-vee.de</A> under downloads for spectrum     analyser.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=627263812-30032005>Do     not know what ACP is , and do not understand your question for 100 % , but     maybe my hints help.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=627263812-30032005>At     the end the use of SCPI library is no longer recommended, if i quote the     manual correctly </SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN     class=627263812-30032005></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN     class=627263812-30032005>detlef</SPAN></FONT></DIV>    <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN     class=627263812-30032005></SPAN></FONT> </DIV>    <BLOCKQUOTE>      <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma       size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----<BR><B>Von:</B> YZU       [mailto:s871704@mail.yzu.edu.tw]<BR><B>Gesendet:</B> Dienstag, 29. März       2005 19:26<BR><B>An:</B> VRF<BR><B>Betreff:</B> [vrf] How to read out the       value from instrument!?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>Hi VRF,</FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>I used vee to control instruments via SCPI, now I have a       question on reading value from spectrum analyzer like ESA or       PSA.</FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>When I configured spectrum to ACP mode and setup all       environment for testing ACP, but how do I should do to read out the value       from PSA(ESA)??</FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>I don't find anything relatived this measurement, please       give me the hint or advice. Thanks.</FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>      <DIV><FONT size=2>MaTH</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently     subscribed to vrf as: Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de<BR>To subscribe send a     blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a     blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to     this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the     mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it..lists.it.agilent.com".     <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>This message and any attachments are     confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and may be legally     privileged. Any other distribution, use or reproduction is unauthorised and     prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the     sender immediately and delete the message from your system. </FONT></P><BR>    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Visit our internet site at     http://www.pilkington.com</FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently   subscribed to vrf as: s871704@mail.yzu.edu.tw<BR>To subscribe send a blank   email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank   email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this   mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing   list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".   <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>This message and any attachments are confidential,   for the exclusive use of the addressee and may be legally privileged. Any   other distribution, use or reproduction is unauthorised and prohibited. If you   have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and   delete the message from your system. </FONT></P><BR>  <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Visit our internet site at   http://www.pilkington.com</FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes