AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf File size

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 2, 2006
Latest reply on May 16, 2008 by VRFuser
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.34"><TITLE>RE: [vrf] Calling VEE from C</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks, I'll give this a try...Bill</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>> -----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> From: Shawn Fessenden [<A HREF="mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com">mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:37 PM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> To: 'Drago, William @NARDAEAST'; 'VRF'</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Subject: RE: [vrf] Calling VEE from C</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Well, I'm not sure I understand completely but I succeeded in </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> producing a</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> minimal example. The following addressing has me stumped but it works:</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> pElements[x * pSizes[0] + y + x]. I guess vdcGetLong1DArray </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> does some weird</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> stuff when you're actually getting a 2D array. At any rate, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> it's tested on</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> the local machine as well as over the network & it works the same way.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> xv: Execute VEE </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Usage:</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>>   xv [-h hostname] [-l libname] [input_data]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>>   Defaults are: -h localhost -l c:demolib.vee 1</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Run veesm.exe on the host machine, make sure the library is </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> available and</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> poof, it works. xv runs TestFunction in the library. Note </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> that libvapi.dll</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> must be available to xv.exe, either in the path or in the </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> same directory as</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> xv.exe.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> The attached files are actually zips. I figured they have a </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> better chance of</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> making it if the format less obvious.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> -SHAWN-</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2> This e-mail and subsequent attachments may contain information which is proprietary to L-3 Communications Corporation. The contents shall not be disclosed, copied, distributed or used unless authorized by L-3 Communications Narda - East.</FONT></P><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com"<BR>leave the subject blank and in the message body put only the word "subscribe"<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to<BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes