AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Vision recognition systems.

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 1, 2006
Gareth,

I have used NI's VDM (Vision development module ) on a number of vision applications. They are a set of ActiveX controls and functions, that were designed for VB, and work seamlessly in Vee. The VB examples are a good training ground.

You mght want to check first if you need VB installed, before the NI installer will install the ActiveX controls. I have a copy that I have lying around, and I just un-install the VB6 software afterwards.

A bit pricey (~4K), but, I have also tried common vision blox activeX, which would end up cheaper, but a couple of benchmark tests were slower, and the help appears to be geared for the C++ type programmer.

Regards

_____  

Sent: Thu 01/06/2006 15:48
To: VRF
Subject: [vrf] Vision recognition systems.

Hello,

Has anyone integrated a vision system with VEE? If so can you recommend a system that is suitable for recognition of test patterns on a colour LCD screen, similar to a colour PDA type screen.

Cheers,

Gareth Morgan
PCB Test Engineer
Raymarine
              …world leaders in marine electronics
e-mail : gareth.morgan@raymarine.com
website: HYPERLINK "file://www.raymarine.com"www.raymarine.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information contained in it by anyone else is unauthorised.

---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes