AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Anyone capture traces with the E1911/12 Power meter?

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 2, 2006
Wei,

Thank you very much for your help. Your code worked great.

Patrick Rodriguez
Senior Test Engineer
Tyco Electronics
408-624-3262

_____  

Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:17 AM
To: VRF
Cc: VRF; wei-keung_chee886@agilent.com
Subject: Re: [vrf] Anyone capture traces with the E1911/12 Power meter?

Hi,
       I have a VEE program which capture the trace data and plot the data into X-Y chart. While running the program, I assume that you are connecting the CHA power sensor(N1921A)  to cal ref point of the power meter(N1912A). It is because I get the signal source from the power ref. 
      Attached here is the sample program.
      Hope help.
      Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Keung

On 3/1/06, Estrin, Stephen <HYPERLINK "mailto:ESTRINS@tycoelectronics.com"ESTRINS@tycoelectronics.com> wrote:

I have a co-worker that is attempting to capture trace data from a E1912 power meter. Yeah sure…a co-worker…no really. Anyway he dragged me into the effort last night, but since I had never even seen one of these beasts before we had no luck capturing and reading in a trace. He apparently can make individual readings, but making trace readings eludes us so far.

Has anyone out there do this and can you supply us with some representative VEE code on how to do it? Right now we're getting query unterminated errors on the meter and bus timeout errors in VEE.

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: HYPERLINK "mailto:cheeweikeung@gmail.com"
cheeweikeung@gmail.com
To subscribe send a blank email request to " HYPERLINK "mailto:join-vrf@lists.it.agilent.com"
join-vrf@lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "HYPERLINK "mailto:leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com"
leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "HYPERLINK "mailto:vrf@agilent.com"
vrf@agilent.com ".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "HYPERLINK "mailto:owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com"
owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com ".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "HYPERLINK "http://www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/"
www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/ ".

--- You are currently subscribed to vrf as: RODRIGUP@tycoelectronics.com To subscribe send a blank email request to "join-vrf@lists.it.agilent.com". To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".
---

To subscribe send a blank email request to "join-vrf@lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes