AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Create database

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 20, 2006
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Will VEE and Labview in the same machine explode?</TITLE><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=693045711-21062006><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff>I believe I read that several people were seriously injured when PC loading with LabView exploded and sent shards of high velocity molten CD towards the installer. I even read that one shard was auctioned off on Ebay, the shard, when looked in the right light showed an image of a bearded man giving the thumbs up sign. It was also reported that the Agilent logo could be seen in the image. </FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=693045711-21062006><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff>It must be true, its on the internet. </FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV align=left><DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN><FONT color=#0000ff><STRONG><FONT face=Arial><SPAN class=682444115-17102005></SPAN></FONT></STRONG></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN><FONT color=#0000ff><STRONG><FONT face=Arial><SPAN class=682444115-17102005></SPAN>Pat Vittorini</FONT></STRONG></FONT></SPAN> <BR><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial size=2>Lab Manager</FONT></SPAN> <BR><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Arial size=2>TenXC Wireless</FONT></SPAN> <BR><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Wingdings size=2>(<FONT face="Courier New"></FONT></FONT> <FONT face=Arial size=2>613-591-6696 Ext 244</FONT></SPAN> <BR><SPAN lang=en-us><FONT face=Wingdings size=2>:<FONT face="Courier New"></FONT></FONT> <FONT face=Arial size=2>PVittorini@tenxc.com</FONT></SPAN> </DIV></DIV><DIV> </DIV><BR><DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left><HR tabIndex=-1><FONT face=Tahoma size=2><B>From:</B> Goldberg, Mark [mailto:Mark.Goldberg@ATK.COM] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, June 19, 2006 1:02 PM<BR><B>To:</B> VRF<BR><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] Will VEE and Labview in the same machine explode?<BR></FONT><BR></DIV><DIV></DIV><!-- Converted from text/rtf format --><P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello All,</FONT> </P><P><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have been drawn over to the dark side, and was sent to Labview training last week. My question is, if I install Labview on the same machines I already have VEE in, will I suffer for this. I am not too concerned about the development environments, but more with the device drivers and interfaces for them. Does anyone have any experiences with this? Words of caution, warning or doom?</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT> </P><P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Mark Goldberg</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>RF/Antenna Engineer</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>ATK Missile Systems Company</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>21301 Burbank Blvd., Suite 100</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Woodland Hills, CA 91367</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>p: 818-887-8178</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>f:  818-887-2366</FONT> </P><BR>--- <BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: PVittorini@tenxc.com <BR>To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body. <BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to <BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/". <BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to<BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes