AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Differential vs. Single-Ended with Measurement Computing cards

Question asked by a.kieser on Apr 15, 2003
I am working here with a PC-Card-DAS 16/16 from Measurement Computing.
I don't know how to tell the card to measure in single-ended or in
differential mode. In the manual there is described that I have to set a
register somewhere but I can't find anything within the universal lib for
Vee how to do this.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for answers in advance,

This e-Mail message has been checked for viruses.
Francotyp-Postalia AG & Co. KG

You are currently subscribed to vrf as:
To subscribe send a blank email to "".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "".