AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Upgrade 6.0 to 7.5

Question asked by VRFuser on Oct 24, 2006
If you switch to 7.5, you also have to switch to  IOlib 14.
Best way to make sure that all things works as you want is to take the evaluation version, install it on a test machine and then check what you need.
Download it or order a CD. The Eval version works for 30 days.
Test before buy in this case...

I think ( ImHO)  that Vee 8 will be there somehow parallel to Vista  - makes sense

detlef

_____  

Von: JMartinez@tdktca.com [mailto:JMartinez@tdktca.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 23:39
An: VRF
Betreff: [vrf] Upgrade 6.0 to 7.5

Hello,
We are in the decision phase of upgrading VEE PRO and I was wondering if anyone had any issues with the new program being backwards compatible.  The call center says that there should be no problems, but I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything intermittent that would prevent our older programs from running on the newer version.  Also, has anyone heard when VEE PRO8.0 is supposed to be released?

Best Regards,

John P. Martinez
TDK R&D Corporation
4645 E. Cotton Center Blvd.  Ste. 199
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
602-458-9011
jmartinez@tdktca.com
--- You are currently subscribed to vrf as: Detlef.Baranski@pilkington.de To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body. To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".
---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes