AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Scheduled testing

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 20, 2006
My first suggestion : use windows taskplaner ( or what is the correct translation for task sheduler - or so ? ) and run your vee proggies at that time. Would be easiest !
My second thought. You can use VEE for it , check for the time and then run your measurement routine..but then VEE has to run all the time...

Best regards,
detlef

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Graeme Hilton [mailto:GHilton@slb.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. August 2006 17:32
An: VRF
Betreff: [vrf] Scheduled testing

Hi all,

I've been given a challenge by one of my colleagues.  He wants to be able to run an automated sequence of tests at a specified time.  When he asked me to do this yesterday I added a quick and dirty user configurable delay to the program and he went away happy.

However, I want to create something more useful.  It would be real neat if I could have a date and time picker that the user can select multiple times from and have the tests happen at those times.  Any suggestions on how to go about this?

--
Graeme Hilton
R&D Engineer

Schlumberger Sensa
Gamma House, Enterprise Road,
Southampton, SO16 7NS
Tel: 023 8076 5596
Fax: 023 8076 5501

---
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes