AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Need advice KWP2000 or ISO9141/14230 diagnostics

Question asked by VRFuser on Sep 25, 2006
I am in need of writing a VEE test that will have to communicate via Keyword protocol.  

So far, I am having a hard time getting information from the company developing the product I am to test.  

I found an RS-232 to Keyword adapter, however it came with no software.

My question is this:  Is anybody aware of a simple program that can send / receive Keyword commands over Keyword?  I could begin with that and develop the VEE program from that.

OR, does someone already have a VEE module that does the bi-directional Keyword communication via a serial line? 

Any and all advice or help is greatly appreciated!

Jeff Schlotz

Test Engineer - Synerject, LLC

(262)740-5079 Phone

(262)740-5060 Fax

HYPERLINK "mailto:jschlotz@synerject.com"jschlotz@synerject.com

---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

_____  

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify HYPERLINK "mailto:info@synerject.com"info@synerject.com and promptly and Permanently delete it.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Synerject.  Synerject has anti-virus email scanning software, however the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Synerject accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.  Further company information can be obtained from our website at HYPERLINK "http://www.synerject.com"www.synerject.com. 

Outcomes