AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf =?big5?q?Re=A1G=20=20vrf=20Urgent=20SOS=20communication=20problem?=

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 3, 2006
<div>Dear Stan,</div>  <div>thx for yr help. In fact, I have try to following the command in the manual. It seems no error. But the machine have no response to the command that we write. I dunno why.</div>  <div> </div>  <div>From </div>  <div>AP student<BR><BR><B><I>Stan Bischof |rsb@soco.agilent.com></I></B> G</div>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Project Chiu <APFYP@YAHOO.COM.HK>wrote:<BR>> Dear all,<BR>> <BR>> We are the university in HK. We are now doing a project of using Vee<BR>> tocontrol the eurotherm. Did anyone have this experiences? Please help us. We<BR>> still remain a few days. our model is eurotherm 2416. Thx all<BR>> <BR>> From <BR>> AP student<BR><BR>Quick web search shows that you can communicate with this using RS232<BR>so you need to create an instrument in the Instrument Manager using<BR>the "serial" interface option. Then set baud rate and whatnot<BR>appropriately, and instantiate one of more Direct IO objects<BR><BR>Check the manuals for that interface. If they include examples<BR>you're in good shape. Otherwise check the command set. In either<BR>case you're going to be reading and writing using Direct IO<BR>transactions.<BR><BR>Unless of course someone has a driver available.<BR><BR>Stan <BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Stan Bischof Agilent Technologies 707-577-3994 stan_bischof@agilent.com<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><p>_______________________________________
YM - uT
NASWAABͤiHdUTAAAWɴNߧYݨA󻡸ܳNC
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes