AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Does anyone have an example of interfacing MS Access to VEE?

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 17, 2006
Hello Brian,
   If you are using VEE 7.5 or later, there is a very good example program that shows how to set-up, take a syncronized sweep the right way, download data, and put it into an excel spreadsheet.  Wonderful work, really.

You will find it in VEE under file/Open Examples menu pick.

Then navagate to:   InstrumentIO/InstrManagerIntegrated/Ag87xx-VNA.vee

If you have any questions after looking at this, let me know.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 6:27 AM
To: VRF
Subject: [vrf] Aquiring Instrument Data

Hi,
     I am very new to VEE. I am trying to write a small program to pull the frequency/data points from an 8753 analyzer. The program is assuming the user has everything set up already (i.e - number of points, start freq, stop freq, etc). All I want to do is pull the data on screen and save it to a file so it can be looked at later.

Can anyone point me to a good sample file or give me any suggestions. Thanks.

Brian Bauer
Test Engineer

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: joel_dunsmore@agilent.com To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

---
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes