AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Programming Noise Figure measurement on PSA

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 5, 2006
Hi All

I have experienced difficulties in programming Agilent PSA E4400 with Noise Figure option 219.

I've found out there are at least couple of errors in the programming manual (and pdf file). Using front panel to start a calibration you press CAL twice.
On
programming manual the code is ":corr:coll" which gives a "missing parameter"
error message on PSA screen. Actually code should be ":corr:coll STANdard" which I found comparing commands on Agilent Noise Figure Analyzer manual.

Also selecting display meter mode doesn't work either because of wrong commands in the manual.

Does any of you have information about correct commands for that instrument option or example programs? My measurements are done on downconverter (receiver)using HP346B Noise Source.

Thank's you all

Seppo Forssell
ATE Engineer
FDF
Finland
Tämä sähköpostiviesti on tarkoitettu vain vastaanottajalle. Viesti voi sisältää luottamuksellista tietoa. Jos olet vastaanottanut tämän sähköpostiviestin vahingossa, palauta se lähettäjälle. Älä muuta sähköpostiviestin sisältöä tai levitä sitä eteenpäin.
Kiitos.

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee. This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please return it to the sender without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.
Thank you.

---
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes