AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf boonton 4532

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 13, 2006
Hi All,

I have been looking for instrument driver (RS-232) for BOONTON 4532 RF POWER METER. I tried to control it using C# via VISA32 but I failed. Each time, the instrument gives different response to my comments.

Any help?

regards
Cengiz Eken,Test Enineer

_____  

Dikkat:

Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz. Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir. Mesajdaki gorusler ve bakis acisi gondericiye ait olup Aselsan A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

_____  

Attention:

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.

_____  

---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes