AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Object picture print out

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 29, 2006
Beside the other solutions, you can generally use the VEE panel which you can print out.
If you want to have different designs, then use different VEE-panels and make the design in the way you want. For the labels you can use different fonts. At the end you can choose which panel you want to print out.
With this way I make some datas on the screen in landscape and similar in Portrait for printing.
Do you need a sample ?

Best regards,
detlef

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:chris-john_hawe@agilent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:26 PM
To: VRF
Subject: [vrf] Object picture print out

Hello,

I would like to create a one page results sheet incorporating a picture/Agilent logo, test data, pass/fail parameters (specs), etc.
but I am having a little trouble setting up the print out routine to include variations in the text I wish to have printed.  For example is there a command(s), which I could include within a program, which would enables an objects' picture to be sent to a printer. Furthermore is it possible to change the font used in a TO PRINTER object : WRITE text command, eg.  variate the font types & sizes of text sent to the printer?
Thanks in advance,

Chris Hawe.

PS. I am a newcomer to VEE programming & on a steep learning curve.

---
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes