AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE Matlab Server

Question asked by VRFuser on Jan 21, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><XETA http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9"><XETA content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi there,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank Agilent for embedding the Matlab Script object into VEE. But I have a question. I guess, according to the installation sequence of VEE and Matlab, during the Matlab Script object execution, in some computers "Matlab Server" executes and in some computers "Matlab Command Window". I tried what is told in the help (/regserver, etc) but was not able to convert "Matlab Server" to "Matlab Command Window". For the VEEs running with "Matlab Command Window", the script enables the execution of command for the newer Matlab and functions. </FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>Did anyone notice that? May anyone suggest a solution for converting the "Matlab Server" to "Matlab Command Window"?</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Cagri Acar</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Test Engineer</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>ASELSAN AS</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>PK101 Yenimahalle/Ankara Turkey</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes