AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf .NET class - object creation

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 26, 2006
I am using the .NET interface to crystal reports from VEE.

I can create an instance of the application class and open a report and print it.

Now I am trying to use the database class to change the data in the report. A constructor for the database class does not appear in the  "Function & Object Browser". Using a CreateInstance function does not work for creating an instance of the database class, I get errors. I double checked the spelling to make sure I had the assembly and type spelled correctly.

The object model is

Application Class

|

Report Class

|

Database Class

I would appreciate any help.

Mike Gustin

Test Engineering Manager

Draeger Medical

---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Important Note: This email and any attachment hereto are confidential and may contain trade secrets or may be otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error you are in notice of this fact. Please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachment from your system. Please understand that you are not allowed to copy this email or any attachment hereto or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

Outcomes