AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf more matlab graphic help

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 20, 2002
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12"><TITLE>vrf: mscomm32.ocx problems</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Can anyone help me in the implementation of the mscomm32.ocx activeX control?</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>I am using Vee Pro 6.01 and Win2K, I have put the file mscomm32.ocx in the "c:winntsystem32" directory.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>When I go to Vee and look at ActiveX Control References, I check the box "Microsoft Comm Control 6.0".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>The when going to AcitiveX Controls get the "Mscomm" control and attempt to place it in the workspace. I get the error:</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>"ActiveX object could not be created</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>System error code: 0x80040112(-2147221230)</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>System error message: Class is not licensed for use</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>The ActiveX control is not licensed for use on this machine</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Error number: 557"</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Can anyone suggest a way that I can solve this problem??</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>Stuart Roberts </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Validation Analyst </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Siemens Datatrak Location & Information Systems Ltd </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Wiltshire House, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>County Park, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Swindon, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>WILTS. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>SN1 2NR </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>t               :       +44(1793)508315 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>f               :       +44(1793)500119 </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>e               :       stuart.roberts@siemens-datatrak.com </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>www             :       www.siemens-datatrak.com </FONT></P><BR></BODY></HTML>---------------------------------------------------------------------This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages tothis maillist, just email to "vrf@lvld.agilent.com".  Subscriptions andunsubscriptions are done through the address "vrf-request@lvld.agilent.com".If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"to "vrf-request@lvld.agilent.com".---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Outcomes