AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf RS-485 card

Question asked by VRFuser on Nov 12, 2002

How about the PCI 248H available from Amplicon ( ) -
looks like a COM port.

Mike Watts

You are currently subscribed to vrf as:
To subscribe send a blank email to "".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "".