AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Future of VEE

Question asked by a-lehmann on Jun 3, 2002
Latest reply on Jun 3, 2002 by a-lehmann
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"><html><blockquote TYPE=CITE>And so the Jihad continues...................<p>How many of those passing comment on the VEE vs. LV issue have actually
built serious applications in both environments??
 </blockquote>For 4 years I've been working with VEE. Once I built an application usingLabView on customer's demand. Maybe I can't call these applications "serious".But from the programmer's view I would always choose VEE. E.g., it's VERYtedious to look at program flow in LabView. Lots of frames have to be piledand only one can be seen at a time, one has to browse instead. VEE's objectswith sequence pins are so much clearer in my opinion.
I agree with all that has been said here before regarding the low effortsof Agilent to promote VEE. A good and versatile product that deserves tobe well-known - not at least to Agilent's honour? It certainly could contributeto sales figures. I hope some responsible person will finally recognisewhat a good product waits to be promoted much more actively.<p>André Lehmann
IOM GmbH
 <a href="mailto:a-lehmann@iom-berlin.de">a-lehmann@iom-berlin.de</a></html>  

Outcomes