AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Is Excel installed

Question asked by gregwale on Nov 10, 2002
Hi Warren,To tell if Excel is installed at development time, browse the menuDevice/ActiveX References for "Microsoft Excel <version#>". (Vee 5 or 6only) If it is there, click the checkbox then OK. If it isnt there itisnt installed.Once you do that you can access it in Vee using this in a formula box:createObject("Excel.Application"). Save that vee app, and run it on yourtarget PC. If that errors, it is likely because Excel isnt installed.This same syntax works for Excel library versions 8 onward.You can tell which version of Excel from the object library versionshown in the browse dialog. Ver 8 will be Excel 97, ver 9 -> Excel 2000and ver 10 -> Excel XP.Or instead of all this, you can purchase my Vee add-in for automatingExcel data exchange called Vxl at the address below.Best regards,Gregwww.passtechnologies.commailto:gregwale@passtechnologies.com> -----Original Message-----> From: VEE vrf digest [mailto:vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com]> Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 11:01 PM> To: vrf digest recipients> Subject: vrf digest: November 08, 2002>>> VRF Digest for Friday, November 08, 2002.>> 1. RE: Is Excel installed? - error-pin - mem. leak?> 2. Re: VEE - Parallel Port> 3. Controlling remote devices with VEERemote Functions under W95.>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------->> Subject: RE: Is Excel installed? - error-pin - mem. leak?> From: "James Atkin" <James.Atkin@mitectelecom.biz>> Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:11:25 +0000> X-Message-Number: 1>> This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may> want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that> understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages.>> --=_3D61C6DC.7E1F7F33> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable>> Hi Richard,>> If my memory serves, there is a documented memory leak when> using a = formula object with an error pin. I do believe that> this was fixed in 6.01 but I am not certain - can = someone> from Agilent please confirm this ?>> Best Regards,>> James>>> -------------------------------------------------------> James Atkin BEng(Hons) MIEE> Software Engineer> Mitec Telecom Ltd> The Arenson Centre> Arenson Way> Dunstable> Bedfordshire> LU5 5UL> ------------------------------------------------------->> >>> Richard Kleinhenz <scubaman@us.ibm.com> 11/07/02 03:38pm >>>>>>>>> Could someone refresh my memory about the memory leak somehow> associated with error pins?  I have this vague recollection> that using an error pin causes a memory leak at least on some> systems, I don't know whether it simply needs to be> connected, or whether something needs to be cleared> explicitly after it fires.> --> Regards,> Rich> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D> Richard Kleinhenz> Wafer Engineering> 845-892-2617> scubaman@us.ibm.com> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>>>>                       "Pickles, Warren">                       <Warren.Pickles@tycoelect        To:>    "VEE vrf" => <vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com>>                       ronics.com>                      cc:>> Subject:  [vrf] RE: = Is Excel installed?>                       11/07/2002 10:16 AM>                       Please respond to>                       "Pickles, Warren">>>>>> Thanks for all the replies to that.  CreateObject in a> formula box, with = an error output, works fine. Warren Pickles>>>> -----Original Message-----> From: Pickles, Warren> Sent: 07 November 2002 08:03> To: VEE vrf> Subject: [vrf] Is Excel installed?>>> Hi>> Does anyone know how to query whether Excel is installed on a> given PC, from VEE?>> Thanks,> Warren Pickles>>> ---> You are currently subscribed to vrf as:> Warren.Pickles@tycoelectronics.com> To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To unsubscribe send a blank email to> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To send messages to this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".>> If you need help with the mailing list send a message to> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".>> ---> You are currently subscribed to vrf as: scubaman@us.ibm.com> To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To unsubscribe send a blank email to> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To send messages to this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". If you need help with the> mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".>>>>> ---> You are currently subscribed to vrf as:> james.atkin@mitectelecom.biz To subscribe send a blank email> to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To unsubscribe send a blank email to> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To send messages to this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com"= . =20 If you need help with> the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.list=> s.it.agilent.com".>> --=_3D61C6DC.7E1F7F33> Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0> Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META> http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1"=> >> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200"> name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px;> FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: = 2px"> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1>Hi Richard,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3D1>If my memory> serves, there is a documented memory leak = when=20 using a> formula object with an error pin.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1>I do believe that this was fixed in 6.01 but I am> not = certain=20> - can someone from Agilent please confirm this ?</FONT></DIV>> <DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1>Best Regards,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT> size=3D1>James</FONT></DIV> <DIV> </DIV>> <DIV> </DIV>> <DIV>-------------------------------------------------------<B> R>James = Atkin=20> BEng(Hons) MIEE<BR>Software Engineer<BR>Mitec Telecom> Ltd<BR>The Arenson=20=>> Centre<BR>Arenson Way<BR>Dunstable<BR>Bedfordshire<BR>LU5=20> 5UL<BR>-------------------------------------------------------> <BR><BR>>&=> gt;>=20> Richard Kleinhenz |scubaman@us.ibm.com> 11/07/02> 03:38pm=20 >>><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Could someone> refresh my memory about = the=20 memory leak somehow> associated<BR>with error pins?  I have this = vague=20> recollection that using an error pin<BR>causes a memory leak> at least on = some=20 systems, I don't know whether> it<BR>simply needs to be connected, or = whether=20 something> needs to be cleared<BR>explicitly after it=20> fires.<BR>--<BR>Regards,<BR>Rich<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3> D=3D=3D=3D=3D=> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>Richard=20> Kleinhenz<BR>Wafer=20> Engineering<BR>845-892-2617<BR>scubaman@us.ibm.com<BR>=3D=3D=3> D=3D=3D=3D=3D=> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR><BR><BR><BR> &nbs> p; &nbsp=> ;          &> nbsp; &n=> bsp;    =20> "Pickles,=20> Warren"<BR>        &nb> sp; &nbs=> p;          =20> |Warren.Pickles@tycoelect     &nbs> p; =20> To:       "VEE vrf"=20> |vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com><BR>   &nbsp> ;  =>           &n> bsp; &nb=> sp;  =20> ronics.com>        >   &=> nbsp;          =20> cc:<BR>         &> nbsp; &n=> bsp;         &nbs> p; &nbsp=> ;          &> nbsp; &n=> bsp;         &nbs> p; &nbsp=> ;     =20> Subject:  [vrf] RE: Is Excel=20> installed?<BR>        >   &=> nbsp;          =20> 11/07/2002 10:16=20> AM<BR>         &n> bsp; &nb=> sp;         =20> Please respond=20> to<BR>         &n> bsp; &nb=> sp;         =20> "Pickles, Warren"<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Thanks for all the> replies to=20 that.  CreateObject in a formula box, with> an<BR>error output, = works=20 fine.<BR>Warren> Pickles<BR><BR><BR><BR>-----Original Message-----<BR>From:=> =20 Pickles, Warren<BR>Sent: 07 November 2002 08:03<BR>To:> VEE vrf<BR>Subject: = [vrf]=20 Is Excel> installed?<BR><BR><BR>Hi<BR><BR>Does anyone know how to query> = whether=20 Excel is installed on a given> PC,<BR>from<BR>VEE?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Warren=> =20> Pickles<BR><BR><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf> as:=20 Warren.Pickles@tycoelectronics.com<BR>To subscribe> send a blank email = to=20> "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a> blank email = to=20> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to> this mailing=20=>> list,  email<BR>"vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR><BR>If> you need = help with=20 the mailing list send a message=20> to<BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR><BR>---<BR>You> are = currently=20 subscribed to vrf as:> scubaman@us.ibm.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank = email> to=20 "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe> send a blank email = to=20> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to> this mailing=20=>> list,  email<BR>"vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>If you> need help = with the=20 mailing list send a message=20> to<BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>> ---<BR>You = are=20 currently subscribed to vrf as:> james.atkin@mitectelecom.biz<BR>To = subscribe=20 send a> blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To> unsubscribe=  send=20 a blank email to> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages => to=20 this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If = you=20 need> help with the mailing list send a message to=20> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>>> --=_3D61C6DC.7E1F7F33-->> ---------------------------------------------------------------------->> Subject: Re: VEE - Parallel Port> From: "Andrew Fudge" <AndrewF@genesysibs.com>> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:03:01 -0000> X-Message-Number: 2>> Justin and all>> We used the Demo Version of the J.S.Payne OCX and we had all> functionality we required.  Only difference is that a message> pops up on OCX initialisation in demo version.>> We then bought the registered version and no functional> difference, just the message does not pop up.>>> Regards>> Andrew F> Genesys IBS>>> ----- Original Message -----> From: Barrie Walden <bwalden@whoi.edu>> To: VEE vrf <vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com>> Cc: VEE vrf <vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com>; Steve Payne> <jspayneco@yahoo.com>> Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:57 PM> Subject: [vrf] Re: VEE - Parallel Port>>> > Justin,> >> > I routinely use the JSPayne IO ActiveX objects for serial> IO with Vee> > 6.01 & Win2000.  They work well.  I have not tried the> parallel port> > objects however.  One thing concerns me - normally demo software of> > this type works correctly for some time period or simply puts an> > annoying message on the screen each time your code runs.  I believe> > you should be able to make the JSPayne demo work correctly> and since> > you can't, perhaps there is something substantially wrong.> It might> > be your use of Win98.  I suggest an Email to JSPayne asking> what you> > should be able to do with the demo and also some> experimentation with> > the serial objects since I know these can work with Vee.> >> > Barrie> >> >> > Justin Abbott wrote:> > >> > > Good Day All> > >> > > Trying to access the parallel port to send a control word> (1011 ...)> > > to> a> > > test chip.  I understand VEE does not allow access to the> parallel> > > port> but> > > 3rd party software (JS Payne) I/O Active X will allow access.> > >> > > Has anyone successfully used this?  The downloadable demo version> > > gave> me> > > access to the Active X components with in my VEE> programming window,> > > but would not run.  I am assuming if I buy the package> this problem> > > will be solved.  Anyone have experience with this or other> > > recommendations??> > >> > > System: VEE 6.1, Win 98> > >> > > Thanks> > > Justin> >> > ---> > You are currently subscribed to vrf as: AndrewF@genesysibs.com To> > subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> > To unsubscribe send a blank email to> > "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> > To send messages to this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> > If you need help with the mailing list send a message to> "mailto:owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com.>>> ---> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).> Version: 6.0.408 / Virus Database: 230 - Release Date: 24/10/02>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------->> Subject: Controlling remote devices with VEERemote Functions> under W95.> From: "GREED@telefonica.net" <GREED@telefonica.net>> Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:17:28 +0100> X-Message-Number: 3>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.>> ----29c228ce2d0a1371> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii> Content-Disposition: inline> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit>> I need to control a remote instrument with VEE.  This> instrument  is connected via RS232 to a computer, and running> VEE from this computer , with the  I/O Instrument Manager; I> can control it .>> Another remote computer is connected to it in a separate and> exclusive network.>> I'm trying to control the instrument using the Remote> Functions. This function "PuertoCom1" is included in the> "MiRemote.vee" file, in the host PC..>> For two days, I've beeng using this Remote Function, calling> it  from the  VEE running in the remote PC.  The VEE Service> Manager was running in the host PC.>> But when I try use it now, I receive a message: "Permission> denied for user, unknown user, on host, 1.0.1.131... Error> number:868".>> The book "VEE Advanced Programming Techniques"  tells that in> the UNIX systems some security requirements must be> satisfied; but I don't know how to be identified by the host> in  Windows95.  And I don't know, either, what can have been> changed from the date when the VEE Service Manager allowed me> to use the Remote Function.>> Maybe nobody can assure that Remote Functions works fine in a> Win95 environnement?>>>> ----29c228ce2d0a1371> Content-Type: application/octet-stream> Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64> Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="MiRemote.vee">> KHNhdmVGb3JtYXQgIjIuMyIpDQooZGF0ZSAiVGh1IDMxL09jdC8yMDAyIDEzOj> QxOjQ5ICIp> DQoodmVlcmV2ICI1LjAxIikNCihwbGF0Zm9ybSAiUEMiKQ0KKGV4ZWNNb2RlIG> 9sZSkNCihm> aWx0ZXJOQU4gMCkNCih3b3Jrc3BhY2VTdGFja2luZ09yZGVyIEYwIE0pDQooU2> F2ZUNGIG5v> KQ0KKGRldmljZSAwIFJPT1RDT05URVhUDQoocHJvcGVydGllcw0KKHRyaWdNb2> RlIGRlZykN> CihuZXh0SUQgNikNCihwb3B1cFRpdGxlVGV4dCAiVW50aXRsZWQiKQ0KKHBvcH> VwTW92ZWFi> bGUgMSkNCihkZWxldGVHbG9iYWxzIDApKQ0KKGRldmljZUxpc3QNCihVc2VyRn> VuY3Rpb25z> DQoobmV4dElEIDEpDQooY29udGV4dCAwDQoocHJvcGVydGllcw0KKG5hbWUgIl> B1ZXJ0b0Nv> bTEiKQ0KKHRyaWdNb2RlIGRlZykNCihuZXh0SUQgOCkNCihwb3B1cFRpdGxlVG> V4dCAiVXNl> ckZ1bmN0aW9uMSIpDQoocG9wdXBNb3ZlYWJsZSAxKSkNCihpbnRlcmZhY2UNCi> hpbnB1dCAx> DQoobmFtZSAiQSIpDQoob3B0aW9uYWwgeWVzKSkNCihvdXRwdXQgMQ0KKHR5cG> UgZGF0YSkN> CihuYW1lICJYIikNCihsb2NrIGNvbnN0cmFpbnRzKQ0KKG9wdGlvbmFsIHllcy> kpKQ0KKGRl> dmljZUxpc3QNCihkZXZpY2UgNiBJT0RFVklDRQ0KKHByb3BlcnRpZXMNCihuYW> 1lICJDT00x> ICggQCAxKSIpDQoodHJhbnNhY3Rpb25zIDMgIldSSVRFIFRFWFQgYSBTVFIiIC> JXQUlUIElO> VEVSVkFMOjMiICJSRUFEIFRFWFQgeCBTVFIiKSkNCihpbnRlcmZhY2UNCihpbn> B1dCAxDQoo> bmFtZSAiQSIpDQoob3B0aW9uYWwgeWVzKSkNCihvdXRwdXQgMQ0KKG5hbWUgIl> giKQ0KKG9w> dGlvbmFsIHllcykpDQoob3V0cHV0IDINCih0eXBlIGV4Y2VwdGlvbikNCihuYW> 1lICJFcnJv> ciIpDQoobG9jayBuYW1lIGNvbnN0cmFpbnRzKQ0KKG9wdGlvbmFsIHllcykpKQ> 0KKGltcGxl> bWVudGF0aW9uDQooaW9wYXRoICJDT00xIikpKQ0KKGNvbmZpZ3VyYXRpb24NCi> hjb25uZWN0> IEkxOjEgRDA6MSkNCihjb25uZWN0IEQwOjEgTzE6MSkpKQ0KKGNvbnRleHRDYX> JyaWVyDQoo> d25kT3JpZ2luIDIgMikNCih3bmRTdGF0ZSByZXMpDQooYWN0aXZlIGRldGFpbC> kNCihkZXRh> aWwNCihleHRlbnQgNzQyIDQzMykNCihhbmNob3JQdCA0MiAtNDkpDQooY29uZm> lndXJhdGlv> bg0KKGRldkNhcnJpZXJGb3IgNg0KKGFjdGl2ZSBvcGVuKQ0KKGljb24NCihleH> RlbnQgNzcg> NTEpDQooaWNvbkltYWdlICJpby5pY24iKSkNCihvcGVuDQooZXh0ZW50IDIyOS> A3NCkpDQoo> dGVybWluYWxzIG9uKQ0KKHBpbkNlbnRlciAyMzUgMzEwKSkNCihjb25uZWN0IE> kxOjEgRDA6> MQ0KKHBvaW50cyA0IC00MiAyNjUgLTMwIDI2NSAtMzAgMzEwIDg4IDMxMCkpDQ> ooY29ubmVj> dCBEMDoxIE8xOjENCihwb2ludHMgNCAzOTIgMjkwIDQxMCAyOTAgNDEwIDI2NS> A2OTkgMjY1> KSkpKSkpKQ0KKGRldmljZSAxIExJVEVSQUxDT05TVEFOVA0KKHByb3BlcnRpZX> MNCihuYW1l> ICJUZXh0IikpDQooaW50ZXJmYWNlDQoob3V0cHV0IDENCihuYW1lICJUZXh0Ii> kNCihsb2Nr> IG5hbWUgY29uc3RyYWludHMpKSkNCihpbXBsZW1lbnRhdGlvbg0KKHZhbHVlIF> RleHQNCihk> YXRhICAiIikpDQooaW5pdFZhbHVlIFRleHQNCihkYXRhICAiIikpKSkNCihkZX> ZpY2UgMiBD> QUxMDQoocHJvcGVydGllcw0KKG5hbWUgIkNhbGwgUHVlcnRvQ29tMSIpDQooY2> FsbEZ1bmMg> IlB1ZXJ0b0NvbTEiKQ0KKHBhcm1Nb2RlIHJldjMwKSkNCihpbnRlcmZhY2UNCi> hpbnB1dCAx> DQoobmFtZSAiQSIpDQoob3B0aW9uYWwgeWVzKSkNCihvdXRwdXQgMQ0KKG5hbW> UgIlgiKQ0K> KGxvY2sgbmFtZSBjb25zdHJhaW50cykNCihvcHRpb25hbCB5ZXMpKSkpDQooZG> V2aWNlIDMg> VEVYVERJU1BMQVkNCihpbnRlcmZhY2UNCihpbnB1dCAxDQoobmFtZSAiRGF0YS> IpKSkpDQoo> ZGV2aWNlIDUgU1RBUlQyNSkNCihjb25maWd1cmF0aW9uDQooY29ubmVjdCBEMz> owIEQwOjAp> DQooY29ubmVjdCBEMDoxIEQxOjEpDQooY29ubmVjdCBEMToxIEQyOjEpKSkNCi> hjb250ZXh0> Q2Fycmllcg0KKHduZFJlc3RvcmVkT3JpZ2luIC0xMSAxNTEpDQood25kUmVzdG> 9yZWRFeHRl> bnQgNzkyIDM5MikNCih3bmRTdGF0ZSBtYXgpDQooYWN0aXZlIGRldGFpbCkNCi> hkZXRhaWwN> CihleHRlbnQgODI4IDY2MSkNCihhbmNob3JQdCAtNzQgMjcpDQooY29uZmlndX> JhdGlvbg0K> KGRldkNhcnJpZXJGb3IgMQ0KKGFjdGl2ZSBvcGVuKQ0KKGljb24pDQoob3Blbg> 0KKGV4dGVu> dCAxNzQgMjkpKQ0KKHBpbkNlbnRlciAyMTAgMTEwKSkNCihkZXZDYXJyaWVyRm> 9yIDINCihh> Y3RpdmUgb3BlbikNCihpY29uDQooZXh0ZW50IDEwNCAwKSkNCihvcGVuDQooZX> h0ZW50IDE3> NiA1MSkpDQoodGVybWluYWxzIG9uKQ0KKHBpbkNlbnRlciAzNjAgMjAwKSkNCi> hkZXZDYXJy> aWVyRm9yIDMNCihhY3RpdmUgb3BlbikNCihpY29uKQ0KKG9wZW4NCihleHRlbn> QgMzUyIDc0> KSkNCihwaW5DZW50ZXIgNjkwIDI0MCkpDQooZGV2Q2FycmllckZvciA1DQooYW> N0aXZlIG9w> ZW4pDQooaWNvbikNCihvcGVuDQooZXh0ZW50IDQ3IDIyKSkNCih0aXRsZSBvZm> YpDQoocGlu> Q2VudGVyIDE3MCAwKSkNCihjb25uZWN0IEQzOjAgRDA6MA0KKHBvaW50cyA0ID> E3MCAxMyAx> NzAgMzAgMjEwIDMwIDIxMCA3NSkpDQooY29ubmVjdCBEMDoxIEQxOjENCihwb2> ludHMgNiAy> OTkgMTEwIDMxMCAxMTAgMzEwIDE0MCAyMjAgMTQwIDIyMCAyMDAgMjM5IDIwMC> kpDQooY29u> bmVjdCBEMToxIEQyOjENCihwb2ludHMgNCA0ODAgMjAwIDQ5MCAyMDAgNDkwID> I0MCA1MTEg> MjQwKSkpDQooc3RhY2tpbmdPcmRlciAzIDAgMiAxKSkNCihudW1iZXJGb3JtYX> RzDQoocmVh> bEZvcm1hdCBzdGFuZGFyZCkNCihyZWFsU2lnRGlnaXRzIDQpDQoocmVhbFJhZG> l4U3BlYyA0> KQ0KKGludGVnZXJCYXNlIGRlY2ltYWwpKSkpDQo=>> ----29c228ce2d0a1371-->>>>> --->> END OF DIGEST>> ---> You are currently subscribed to vrf as:> gregwale@passtechnologies.com To subscribe send a blank email> to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To unsubscribe send a blank email to> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> To send messages to this mailing list,  email> "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".> If you need help with the mailing list send a message to> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".>  

Outcomes