AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Get values from array

Question asked by VRFuser on Jan 27, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type><META content="MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT size=2><DIV><FONT size=2>Hallo all</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>I have some Problems with Data Set. I am using Data Set with arrays of Real and Integer. Now i would like to have some Text arrays like:</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(schema</P><P>(numFields 3)</P></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(fieldName "Zeit"</P><P>(type Text)</P><P>)</P><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(fieldName "StartEndSchrittReichw"</P><P>(type Int32)</P><P>(numDims 1)</P><P>(size 6)</P><P>)</P><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(fieldName "Spannung"</P><P>(type Int32)</P><P>(numDims 1)</P><P>(size 2)</P><P>)</P><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(fieldName "Datei"</P><P>(type Text)</P><P>(numDims 1)</P><P>(size 2)</P><P>)</P><P>)</P><P> </P></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Courier Neu" size=2><P>(record</P><P>( "Zeit" "19.1.99")</P><P>( "StartEndSchrittReichw" 200, 1500, 200, 150, 1800, 1700)</P><P>( "Spannung" 19, 24, 30)</P><P>( "Datei" "220s.uds", "300e.uds")</P><P>)</P><P>Every thing works fine except the last row ( "Datei" "220s.uds", "300e.uds"). What is wrong with this? </P><P>Bernd</P></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes