AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Active X Driver for VEE & DeviceNet

Question asked by tdllc01 on Jul 10, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi VRF members,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I need to use VEE to control a National Instruments PCI Device Net card, and I understand it can be done through Active X.  </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I think the driver is Active X control (CW DAQ 3.01 V1.4), but I am not sure.  I've checked NI's site and found an evaluation driver v 1.3 which generates errors and goes dead after 5 minutes.  The driver I downloaded was cwdaq.ocx.  After registration, it showed up as v1.3 in the Active X control.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone out there have experience with this DNET card & Active X driver and know where the correct driver can be found?  It is not contained in the DNET installation CD, but may be contained in other NI cds.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>George Tyrrell</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>TestDynamics LLC</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brighton, CO 80602</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="mailto:tdllc01@earthlink.net">tdllc01@earthlink.net</A></FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes