AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Maximizing compiled program

Question asked by reiner.schlieker on Oct 8, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><TITLE>Maximizing compiled program</TITLE><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4916.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=958262914-08102003>Jim,</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=958262914-08102003></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=958262914-08102003>Look in the VEE help under command line options.  You can use the -maximize, or -geometry switch to get the results that you want.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=958262914-08102003></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=958262914-08102003>Reiner</SPAN></FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE>  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Stors, James   [mailto:jstors@ti.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:50   AM<BR><B>To:</B> VEE vrf<BR><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] Maximizing compiled   program<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>  <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a small glitch that i'm trying to   resolve.  I have taken my Vee 5.0 program and saved it as a secured   runtime version (.VXE).  When I launch the .vxe program it comes up   minimized.  I depress the maximize key and then can run the program   normally.  Does anyone know how I can set the program to launch   maximized?</FONT></P>  <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks in advance for any help.</FONT> </P>  <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards,</FONT> </P>  <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Jim</FONT> </P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed   to vrf as: reiner.schlieker@siemens.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,   email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing   list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes