AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Run time module

Question asked by VRFuser on May 25, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2712.300" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have created a program in Vee 6.1 (without external Hardware) </FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>and then generated a run time version of it. </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>But I have difficulties by running the program. </FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>The run time version start and stop automatically and I have no cange to handle the program between t</FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>his time (changing setting and so on). Does anybody know a simple programing solution  to overcome this problem? </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>m. g.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>martin hauder</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Dr. M. Hauder<BR>mdh technology GmbH<BR>Eberspoint, Fliederstr. 11<BR>D-84149 Velden<BR>Tel.: +49(0)8742 967138</FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes