AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Function terminals screwed up

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 31, 2006
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head>  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">  <title></title></head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">Tom,

right click on minimized function en select "Configure Pinout"

Nelson

HOUSTON,TOM wrote:<blockquote cite="midLYRIS-433170-4508869-2006.09.01-10.13.32--nmambre%23seebeck.com.ve@it.lists.it.agilent.com" type="cite">  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; ">  <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">  <style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal     {margin:0in;     margin-bottom:.0001pt;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink     {color:blue;     text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed     {color:purple;     text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17     {mso-style-type:personal-compose;     font-family:Arial;     color:windowtext;}@page Section1     {size:8.5in 11.0in;     margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1     {page:Section1;}-->  </style>  <div class="Section1">  <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">I am working on a largecomplex app and when I minimize oneof several functions, the input terminals do not match the terminalsviewed indetail mode, either in number or names.  I change it in the detail modeandthen minimize, no effect.  I have closed and reopened the app and nochange. Is there a magic incantation I can use to bring these back in line ordo I haveto modify them all by hand?<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>  </div> 

</blockquote><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to<BR>"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes