AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf EXE Files as attachments

Question asked by VRFuser on Sep 26, 2002
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45"><TITLE>Re: [vrf] EXE Files as attachments</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Did you try to zip the file and rename the zip to something harmless like ".txt"?  Of course, when you do that, you need to send some instructions to tell how to get the attachement...</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Message d'origine-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>De: Mike Groves [<A HREF="mailto:mikegroves@pacbell.net">mailto:mikegroves@pacbell.net</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Date: 25 septembre 2002 02:26</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>BTW, I only got 5 severe warnings this time. All from identical software.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>---> TrendMicro's ScanMail running on an MS Exchange Server</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Gee, I wonder what the DEFAULT settings are?? Seems obvious to me.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>OK, I think I wont waste anymore vrf time on this non-VEE subject.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Mike</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Looking at the spelling of my last post, I'd say it's time for bed</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>anyway.  ;-(</FONT></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes