AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Importing VEE with IO

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 12, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><XETA http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9"><XETA content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: " bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello there,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We are trying to develop a VEE program that has many instrument IO. We have programmed such that the instrument IO functions are imported from other vee files. The reason for this is not modifying the main program when the instruments are changing but only modifying or generating the library vee file. But we have some problem with the IO objects. I guess because of the vee.io embedded or not, the IO objects in imported functions are in "Not Live" mode. We have found a solution such as all IO objects request the addresses externally. But I wonder whether I may come across worse problems in the future such as while the applications of drivers, etc. Any suggestions? Did anyone programmed similar to this architecture?</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Cagri ACAR<BR>Test Engineer<BR>Microwave Systems Technologies Test Engineering Department<BR>ASELSAN AS<BR>PK101 Yenimahalle 06370 ANKARA TURKEY<BR>Phone: +903125922228</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes