AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Some questions we'd like to ask you

Question asked by ie on Dec 11, 2002
I use lots of specialized graph routines and 2D real-time imaging displays which means the Matlab side of Vee6 is great for me.  I also dip into the mathematical functions some times, so from here on in I'd be lost without the Matlab side.  It's just a shame the two parts aren't MORE integrated.  All the applications I build look like two separate programs, hell you can't even get a unified screen printout of Vee and Matlab displays.  If selling a 'non-Matlab' version means that a seamlessly unified 'with Matlab' version never happens then I'm against it!

-----Original Message-----
From: BAYES,SCOTT (A-Loveland,ex1) [mailto:scott_bayes@agilent.com]
Sent: 11 December 2002 12:29 am
To: VEE vrf
Subject: [vrf] Some questions we'd like to ask you

Hi vrf-ers. It's Scott and Nicole again. We want to learn a bit about your preferences for MATLAB with VEE.

We're thinking of repackaging VEE to make MATLAB an option, so that when you buy the next release of VEE (let's call it VEE.next) you only have to pay for MATLAB if you want it.

Users who don't want MATLAB would get a price break on VEE.next. Those who do use it would be able to get it included with VEE.next at about the same price as today, by purchasing the option. And if you want to use the full MATLAB product with VEE, you would buy VEE.next without MATLAB and connect your full MATLAB in just as you do today.

We'd like to ask you a couple of questions:

- are you currently using MATLAB with VEE?

- do you think that repackaging VEE as we describe above is a good idea?

We haven't made a decision yet on whether or not to make MATLAB an option. Your input is important in this decision.

VEE.next - though we'd love to tell you more about VEE.next plans, we cannot do so right now.

So if you'd like to make your opinion heard, please post your answers to the vrf, or send them directly to Scott if you prefer privacy.

Best Regards,

Nicole Dierksheide
Scott Bayes
VEE Support

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: ie@irisys.co.uk
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes