AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf need matlab help

Question asked by bill.ossmann on Oct 22, 2003
Latest reply on Oct 22, 2003 by bill.ossmann
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Doug,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Not too sure how they handle the example progs now. I believe when I attended the Vee schools, they gave me the lab progs on a disk or couple of discs. No clue where they are now.  It may be the same with your expatriot. He may have a cd or a couple of floppys on his ex desk or in his briefcase or in his sock drawer.  Or he may have been super industrious and filed them on his ex computer so he could review them in his spare time.  Probably not!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Anyway, I believe the examples are out there.  I don't know if Agilent would have a problem with someone sharing them with you.  I do know that Professor/Instructor types lurk here, so someone should know.  Another possibility is to sign up for one of the Vee Days and meet them face to face.  A very good use of a day, even if you don't get the examples.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Hope this helps!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Howard K. Holmes</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Technology Rentals & Services</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   Dallas, Texas     </FONT> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>  <DIV   style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>   <A title=ddeisher@hotmail.com href="mailto:ddeisher@hotmail.com">Douglas   Deisher</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com   href="mailto:vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com">VEE vrf</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:52   PM</DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] Traning Manual Labs</DIV>  <DIV><BR></DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <P>We sent one of our guys to a VEE Pro 6.0 course.  Unfortunately he is   no longer working with us.  I'm trying to learn to use VEE using his   Introduction to Agilent VEE Pro 6.0 Training Manual.  </P>  <P>In the Labs the VEE taining manual refers to a file folder named VEE   Programs the contains the following file folders Intro Labs, Intro Exercises,   and Intro Solutions.  These are not on the installation disk.  Where   do you get them?<BR><BR></P></DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>  <HR>  <A href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2743??PS=">Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam   control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one   month! </A>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as:   hkholmes33@hotmail.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,   email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing   list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes